So Fetch Iron On Patch
So Fetch Iron On Patch is designed by Ripley & Rue! Iron on your favorite backpack, jeans or shirt for extra cuteness!
Size: 3" x 1.5"
Instructions for your patch:
- Ironing Board
- Your patch
- The garment item you want the patch on
- Clean Washcloth or Tea towel
1. Pre-heat iron to “cotton” setting.
2. Iron the area on your garment where you want your embroidered patch to be for about 10 seconds.
3. Place the custom patch on the heated area and then you will cover the patch with a washcloth or a tea towel to protect the patch. Move the iron over the washcloth or tea towel in a slow circular motion for about 90 seconds with a medium pressure.
4. Lift the washcloth or tea towel to make sure that the patch is being applied correctly, if the patch is applying correctly you can proceed to Step 5, if the patch is not adhering to the material, either heat again with more pressure or try a different garment.
5. Turn the clothing inside out, you will then iron the emblem again for about 30 seconds on the opposite side of the patch. Make sure to move the iron in a slow circular motion.
6. Remove washcloth or tea towel and let the article of clothing cool.
7. If washing in the wash machine, turn garment inside out. Sew-on for extra security.